KO Pure Kashmiri Cow Ghee (300gms)
An all-natural superfood, Ghee, is one of the most treasured foods of Ayurveda and is well known for its healing properties. Made from 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤, here is the purest version of desi ghee which helps keep a number of health issues at bay.
Brand - Kashmir Origin
|Ingredients||Kashmiri Cow Milk|
कश्मीरी देसी घी
|Nature of Make||Traditional Bilona Method|
|Package content unit||1|
|Expiry||12 months from date of packaging|
1. Keeps one warm from within, hence essential to be taken in winters.
2. Ghee is a good source of energy. For this reason, pregnant and nursing mothers are recommended to take a teaspoon per day.
3. For the health-conscious, ghee is a source of good fat that doesn't cause weight gain.
4. Ghee rescues from constipation problems and makes bowel movements easy.
Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
Carbohydrates - 0 gm
Fat - 99.5 gm
Proteins - 0 gm
Vitamin A - 3069 IU
Vitamin E - 2.8 mg
Cholesterol - 256 mg
|Allergy warning||Those who are allergic to milk & milk products|
|For age groups||Suitable for all|
1. Spread on roti/parathas
2. As tadka in dal/sabjis
3. With milk
4. For making halwa/sweets
5. As an alternative to butter.